How to stick to your language learning long-term so you can finally learn a language, even if you don’t know which app to use
Does this sound like you?
- You want to learn a language, but you don’t know how.
- You’ve tried different apps, different strategies, but nothing seems to stick for more than a couple of weeks (if you’re feeling particularly motivated).
- All the pros seem to have different advice, and you don’t know which advice to take
I’m Jamie, and I’ve tried everything.
Private tutors, free apps, group classes, immersion abroad, college courses, flash cards…
Nothing worked. I felt like no matter what I did, I was wasting my time.
I’ve tried all the apps, all the strategies. I know how to use them, when to use them, and what to expect when using them. I’ve taken everything I know from years of trying and failing to find “the one perfect method” and packaged it into a comprehensive, implementable program that not only teaches you what these strategies can do for you but if you should be using them.
I know what you’re thinking…
- You’ve tried so many books and apps and programs, and none of them have worked
- You’re so burned out by “fluent in 30 days” programs that you know aren’t legit
- You don’t think it’s possible to learn a language because you’re too old and can’t go abroad
- You’ve tried and failed so many times, you’ve proven to yourself that you just can’t
That’s why I’m here to help
I’m here to not only help you prove all your fears wrong, but also help you understand how to come up with a language learning strategy that’s personalized, intentional, and enjoyable. Together we’ll learn about all the tools available to help you learn a language and how to know which ones to use, all with confidence.
This is for…
- Those who want to learn a language but don’t know which resources or strategies will work for them
- Those who are tired of programs offering a “secret, perfect method” that doesn’t actually do anything
- Those who are serious and committed to learning a language, but don’t know where to turn
This is NOT for…
- People looking for a magic pill to grant them fluency without any work
- People who are happy playing cute language games even if they’re not really learning anything
- People who want to copy & paste someone else’s language strategy, then complain when it doesn’t work